Sabtu, 02 April 2011

♥ You Jesus

Today my church's choir had a practice and we learned 1 song that I think that lyric so wonderful, which made me feel that Jesus always in my heart. It is Indonesian song. I write the lyric here, but so sad I forget the title. This is the lyric:


"Kuminta Tuhan menghiburku
bila kesusahan datang
Dia bersabda,
Ku kan hiburkan serahkan semua kuatirmu
Kuminta Tuhan disisiku,
bila dalam kegelapan datang
Ia bersabda janganlah kau takut,
sebabku besertamu.
Reff:
Kutiada minta kaya, Dia beri limpah
Dia pimpin seluruh hidupku,
kubersyukur pada Tuhan buat berkatnya tiap hari
Dia selalu kan menolongku bilaku berdoa.."


translate:
"I asked Lord to comfort me
when troubles come,
He said,
l right to comfort you and give all your doubt
I asked Lord by my side
when the darkness come,
He said Don't you fear,
because I'm with you
Chorus:
I don't asked rich, but He gave abundant
He lead my life,
I thank God for His blessing everyday
He always right to help me if I pray.. "


:)

1 komentar:

  1. the title is :"Hanya sejauh Doa"
    yes this song really touching

    BalasHapus